Sunday 20 May 2012

...it's the stay puft marshmallow man...

Boy am I glad to write to you :) This weekend I have been most productive and have localized said productivity to the kitchen. Again I created the GF cupcakes and divvied them up between my folks and my whanau to some delight but more about the cuppies in a minute...
Firecracker is celebrating her 3rd night in a Big Girl's bed...I haven't had a chance to spruce it up so that's my Summer project...


I have finally finished those star cushions I told you about a while back. I'm NEVER DOING THEM AGAIN!! But here's the finished product...

From this....

to this... :)


So :) I've decided to wear my running shoes all. the. time. And for good reason. I've turned into a bit of a whale in recent times which is partly related to stopping breastfeeding/learning to bake/complete reduction in physical fitness/daylight savings...okay, maybe not daylight savings as that's really only just started to occur but honestly, I can not make the time!! :( I took up running last year and I was good at it. You've all probably seen this...

I can't take the credit but I sure as hell can identify! So my mission is to get back into it. If you see me running in broad daylight, please don't toot. I'll probably trip and fall into a bush or roll down one of the steep streets in my neighborhood :) This is my new running song and YAY, she's a Kiwi :)

Back to the cuppies...there's one left. And that's the last time I bake them. I have given the recipe to my mother so I have no excuses. Most of my blogging will be about food, but slowly I hope to overwhelm you with fitness info and personal bests. My apologies but my health is totally worth it :)

Keep shining xxx

P.S. I got this fantastic flour sieve for free...to sit on my shelf until I repaint it and never use it for the baking that will soon cease to exist *sigh*







1 comment:

  1. Don't give up baking altogether, you have to have SOME treats in your life =) I joined a netball team and do two dance classes a week, so I know that I HAVE to exercise at least 4 days in the week. Running around with the kids at school (or home!) is also a great way to get in a little fitness =)

    ReplyDelete