Saturday 2 November 2013

Just a shorty...


serendipitous...might be falling in love with a song and finding out that the band is playing in the city you'll be visiting, at the exact time of your visit. Possibly a coincidence or (my favourite) it's the universe returning to me what I put out there :-)

Bonfire!It's been a mad week of small triumphs and exhausting failings but there are only a few weeks left until I finish this leg of my journey...one that has taken (on and off) seven years. So I'm keen to see this last bit through, pause for some unbridled celebration, a bit of reflection and probably a good hearty cry for the achievement, effort and sacrifices we have all made along the way, before we get on with the next stage.

Leaving you with a little ditty that has always put a smile on my face :-D Turn it up and dance like no-one's watching xx

No comments:

Post a Comment