Wednesday 13 November 2013

Helloooo...I'm quite excited about a few things that are coming up and thought I'd share them with you.

My class is going rock climbing in a week and I'm excited because this usually results in a catastrophe of some kind which is always exciting!! As a recovering adrenalin junkie, mayhem is my bread and butter.

The school is having its annual disco and I'll be chaperoning. These are a lot of fun, there is always a mixture of nervous kids, too much hair gel, too much white eye shadow, plenty of crimped hair, not enough embarrassing teacher dancing and waaaaayyyyy too much dodgy disco DJaying. Lots of fun and I've promised to absolutely shame my kids by mincing up to them and dancing in the most arrogant way I know how.

I've found a band that I'm really happy to be listening to. You know how I said there will always be new songs that remind you of old times? Well, this is one of those bands and the moment I heard them I knew I wanted to purchase all of their albums (lotto would be awesome in this instance). I don't usually like to share these finds because I'm a bit greedy but I can with you because you've taken the time to read this wee blab.

Firecracker has returned from a mini-break and had the best time with her rellies. The moment she opened her eyes from her long nap she looked at me, realizing she was now home and burst into tears. Didn't miss me one bit! Monkey!!

I saw a quote today, and I think it was an Earnest Hemingway one: “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”  :-)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment